This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 6 oranges
- 2 (7 ounce) packages muffin mix, any flavor
- Cut oranges in half. Scoop out orange segments to eat alone or to use with fruit
salad. Reserve the hollowed peel shells.
- Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions.
- Fill the orange peel cups half full of batter.
- Wrap each one loosely with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place in hot coals, making sure that the batter side stays up.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until muffins are done.