- 4 large sweet onions
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut each onion into 12 wedges; divide between eight pieces of double-layered
heavy duty foil.
- Top onions with butter, honey and seasonings.
- Fold foil to seal packets tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until onions
are tender, turning once.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.