Campfire Potato Packets
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Butter or margarine (optional)
- Scrub and chop baking potatoes into pieces, but do not peel.
- Prepare 6 to 8 square pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, one piece per serving.
- Place equal portions of the ingredients on each foil square.
- If butter or margarine is available, place one teaspoonful on top of each packet.
- Fold the foil, sealing ends.
- Place on barbecue grill or in coals of campfire for about 45 to 55 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.