Campfire Potato Packets
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 ounces green chiles
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Butter or margarine (optional)
- Scrub and chop baking potatoes into pieces, but do not peel.
- Prepare 6 to 8 square pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, one piece per serving.
- Place equal portions of the ingredients on each foil square.
- If butter or margarine is available, place one teaspoonful on top of each packet.
- Fold the foil, sealing ends.
- Place on barbecue grill or in coals of campfire for about 45 to 55 minutes.