Campsite Chuck Roast
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) chuck roast
- 2 cups barbecue sauce, divided
- Dried onion
- Carrots, sliced (optional)
- Potatoes, sliced (optional)
- Lay out a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- Pour 1 cup barbecue sauce over foil.
- Sprinkle with dried onion flakes.
- Place roast over barbecue sauce on foil.
- Top roast
with another cup of barbecue sauce and more minced onion.
- Add carrots and sliced
potatoes if desired.
- Close foil package and seal well.
- Cook over fire on grill,
turning every 20 minutes for about 2 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.