Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 envelopes Lipton's Cream of Chicken Cup-o-soup
- 1 can Swanson's Chunk Chicken Meat
- 1/2 package mixed freeze-dried vegetables
- 1 cup Bisquick in a zip-type bag
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the soup, chicken meat and vegetables in a relatively deep pot with 2 to
3 cups water.
- Place on camp stove. Heat to simmering, stirring occasionally.
- While soup is heating, add water (see Bisquick box instructions for quantity)
to Bisquick and knead in the zip-type bag.
- When soup is hot, tear off a corner of
the bag and squeeze out mounds of Bisquick into the pot. Cover and cook for about
10 minutes over low heat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes