Chicken 'n' Rice Packets
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup uncooked instant rice
- Paprika (optional)
- Cut 4 (14-inch) square pieces of doubled aluminum foil.
- Place a chicken breast in the center of each one.
- Mix soup and rice together and spoon over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Wrap securely in foil.
- Place on grill 5 inches from hot coals.
- Cook for about 40 minutes or until done, turning once.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.