Chicken 'n' Rice Packets
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup uncooked instant rice
- Paprika (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut 4 (14-inch) square pieces of doubled aluminum foil.
- Place a chicken breast in the center of each one.
- Mix soup and rice together and spoon over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Wrap securely in foil.
- Place on grill 5 inches from hot coals.
- Cook for about 40 minutes or until done, turning once.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes