Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fondue
- 1 (3 pound) coffee can
- Sticks or forks
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt all ingredients in the can over a lot heat source.
- Mix thoroughly while melting to prevent burning.
- Remove can from the fire.
- Using the sticks or forks, dip marshmallows, fruit chunks, etc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.