Chocolate-Peanut Butter Wraps
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of marshmallows
and 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
- Roll up, beginning with the topping side.
- Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Unwrap and eat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.