Cinnamon Balloons with Chocolate Sauce
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Grease a 9-inch round aluminum foil pan.
- Roll or pat biscuit dough into ten 4-inch circles.
- Top each with 1 marshmallow.
- Fold dough around marshmallow to cover completely. Pinch seams to seal.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush biscuits with butter; roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place biscuits, seam sides down, in pan.
- Cover and grill biscuits 4 to 6 inches from MEDIUM heat about 15 minutes or until light brown.
- To serve, drizzle biscuits with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 5 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.