- Corn on the cob
- Butter or margarine
- Remove outer husks on cob corn. Peel back the inner husks, but do
not remove. Clean any silk and remove.
- Spread soft butter or margarine over the corn.
- Pull the husk back over the corn.
- Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Lay on
the ash gray coals for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove husks and silk.
- Place on piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Wrap securely
and lay on the coals or grill. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to heat through.