- Corn on the cob
- Butter or margarine
- Remove outer husks on cob corn. Peel back the inner husks, but do
not remove. Clean any silk and remove.
- Spread soft butter or margarine over the corn.
- Pull the husk back over the corn.
- Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Lay on the ash gray coals for 20
to 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove husks and silk.
- Place on piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Wrap securely and lay on the coals or grill. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to heat through.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.