Corn on the Fire
- Corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Break cob in half and wrap each piece in foil.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add butter.
- Close foil tightly and toss directly onto fire.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
Potatoes can also be cooked this way, but they take longer (30 to 45 minutes,
depending on size).
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.