Corn on the Fire
- Corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Break cob in half and wrap each piece in foil.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add butter.
- Close foil tightly and toss directly onto fire.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
Potatoes can also be cooked this way, but they take longer (30 to 45 minutes,
depending on size).
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes