Corn on the Fire
- Corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Break cob in half and wrap each piece in foil.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add butter.
- Close foil tightly and toss directly onto fire.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
Potatoes can also be cooked this way, but they take longer (30 to 45 minutes,
depending on size).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes