Dinner in a Can
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 recipe Dumpling dough
- Season meat as desired; divide into 4 patties
- Lightly grease flour 1-pound metal coffee cans.
- Place a meat patty in each can.
- Top each patty with 3 tomato slices and 1/4 of the corn.
- Dot with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover each can securely with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place on grill 3 to 4 inches from hot coals.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare 1/2 recipe of Dumpling dough as directed on Bisquick package.
- Remove foil; drop dough by small spoonsful into each can.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes; cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
Yield: 4 servings