- 10 green sticks or skewers, 12 inches long
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerator biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup fillings: canned pie or pudding filling, whipped topping, jam, ice cream, etc. (optional)
- Dust each biscuit lightly with flour and flatten with hands.
- Wrap dough around stick or skewer so it looks like a hot-dog. Be
sure to close the dough over the end of the stick if you are going to use a filling in your doughboy.
- Heat over hot coals until golden brown, turning often.
- Remove doughboy from stick and fill if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.