- 12 plain cake doughnuts
- Marshmallow Creme
- Chocolate candy bars
- Slice the doughnut in half horizontally.
- Spread about a tablespoon of Marshmallow Creme on half of each doughnut.
- Top with chocolate candy bar pieces.
- Top with the other doughnut half.
- Wrap in foil or put in foil pan and put on fire just until chocolate melts.
Yield: 12 doughnuts
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.