Dump Fruit Cobbler
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fruit pie filling (your choice)
- 1 box cake mix (your choice)
- 1/2 cup water
- Butter the inside and bottom of the lid of a Dutch oven.
- Pour the pie filling into the Dutch oven.
- Dump in the cake mix.
- Spread evenly.
- Dot top with butter.
- Pour the water on top.
- Place lid on Dutch oven.
- Place into coals.
- Shovel some coals on top of the lid.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.