Dutch Oven Caramel Apple Pie
Dutch Oven Caramel Apple Pie. Enjoying the flavor of warm apple pie under the starry night sky is easy when you begin with frozen cinnamon rolls.
- 18 Rhodes AnyTime!™ Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packets cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Pie: Cut each roll into 4 pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 14-inch Dutch oven lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cracker crumbs and pecans. Sprinkle
evenly over cut rolls.
- Cover with lid and bake at 350 degrees F 25-30 minutes.
- Caramel Icing: Combine cream cheese frosting with caramel topping. Drizzle over pie while still warm.
Prep: 5 min | Bake: 25-30 min
Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets: 350 degrees F in a 14-inch Dutch oven, oven top 18, oven bottom 10.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.