Dutch Oven Cobbler
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pie filling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can Sprite soda
- Drop butter into the bottom of a 10- or 12-inch Dutch oven.
- Drain 1/2 the liquid out of the can of pie filling.
- With a knife, put a zigzag design on top of the cake mix and then pour
the Sprite on top.
- Checkerboard your charcoal on top and bottom until full.
- Turn at 15 minutes and start checking to see if it is cooked every 15
Takes about 30 minutes total.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.