- 4 green Granny Smith apples
- 1 1/2 cups dark raisins
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Remove the cores of apples such that the apples are intact with a tube-like hole
right through the center. Do not remove the skins of the apples.
- Mix the sugar, raisins and cinnamon together. Stuff this raisin mixture into the
cored apples in the tube-like hole. Pack well and wrap each whole apple in aluminum foil.
- Throw into embers at campfire and let cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove foil wrapper and eat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.