You'll need one clean 4-pound coffee can with a wire bail and enough dipping
sticks for each person.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bags
- Place all ingredients, except marshmallows, in the coffee can and melt over moderately
hot coals from the campfire.
- Stir the melted ingredients thoroughly and remove from
- Place a marshmallow on the dipping stick and dip in the fondue.
This will serve up to 8 - be sure that you have plenty of marshmallows.