You'll need one clean 4-pound coffee can with a wire bail and enough dipping
sticks for each person.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bags marshmallows
- Place all ingredients, except marshmallows, in the coffee can and melt over
moderately hot coals from the campfire.
- Stir the melted ingredients thoroughly and remove from the fire.
- Place a marshmallow on the dipping stick and dip into the fondue.
This will serve up to 8 - be sure that you have plenty of marshmallows.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.