Fruity Beef Brisket
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (6 ounce) can apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (4 pound) beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (7 ounce) bags mixed dried fruit
- Heat Dutch oven over medium fire.
- Blend flour, apple juice and water.
- Pour into a large oven bag.
- Season brisket with pumpkin pie spice.
- Place fruit on top of the brisket in the oven bag.
- Close bag with nylon tie, then cut 6 slits in top.
- Tuck ends.
- Bake for 3 hours or until brisket is tender.
- Let sit in oven bag 5 minutes.
- Remove brisket, then slice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.