Fudge in a Bag
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- Add all ingredients to a one gallon zip-lock bag and seal.
- Pass bag around and let everybody help mix it up by squeezing it for 30 minutes.
- Fudge can be served out of bag or spread on pan and cut.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.