Girl Scout Dump Cake
- 2 (18 1/2 ounce) boxes white or yellow cake mix
- 3 (29 ounce) cans fruit cocktail or other canned fruit
- 3/4 pound butter
- Pour fruit into cast iron Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over fruit.
- Dot butter on top of cake mix.
- Cover tightly, set in coals of campfire, putting coals on lid
also, and let cook until cake is lightly browned. Rotate Dutch oven one quarter
turn every 15 minutes for even cooking, especially if the active fire is only on one side of the Dutch
Recipe can be halved easily.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.