- 1 pound ground meat, beef, turkey, venison, or whatever you have on hand
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook ground meat and onion in Dutch oven.
- Add the soups and macaroni.
- Stir and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes