Grilled Barbecue Salmon
- 5 fresh thick salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Simmer for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Brush each salmon steak with the butter mixture.
- Place the steaks in a well-greased hinged wire basket.
- Grill steaks on an uncovered grill over medium-hot coals for 6-9 minutes or until
- Again baste each steak with the butter mixture and turn.
- Grill 6-9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Baste often.
Makes 5 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes