- 1 or 2 loaves French bread
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag coconut
- Cut bread into large pieces. Place in bowl and allow to harden slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and coconut.
- Dip bread into milk mixture. Pierce with long handled forks or toasting forks.
- Grill over hot coals until toasted brown.
- Cool and eat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.