- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered or cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine butter, garlic and seasoned salt in bowl and pour over cut potatoes.
- Place seasoned potatoes into an 8-inch or larger disposable aluminum pan and cover
with foil (or create your own aluminum packet from heavy duty foil wrap).
- Grill potatoes over medium heat 35 to 45 minutes, stirring the potatoes in the
pan or flipping the foil packet.