- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered or cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine butter, garlic and seasoned salt in bowl and pour over cut potatoes.
- Place seasoned potatoes into an 8-inch or larger disposable aluminum pan and cover
with foil (or create your own aluminum packet from heavy duty foil wrap).
- Grill potatoes over medium heat 35 to 45 minutes, stirring the potatoes in the
pan or flipping the foil packet.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.