Grilled Shrimp with Rosemary
- 4 or 5 large shrimp per person (12 to 15 count) shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Remove legs and veins from the shrimp and leave the shells on. Marinate shrimp
2 to 6 hours in remaining ingredients.
- Soak skewers or rosemary stems in water for several hours.
- Drain shrimp.
- Using 2 skewers for each serving, to keep them from twisting on a single skewer,
thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill over medium hot fire about 3 minutes per side.