Ham and Pineapple in Foil
- 1 (1/2-inch thick) ham slice thick
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon brown
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon pineapple juice
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cut two pieces of foil twice the size of the ham slice.
- Put ham slice on one
side of one piece of foil after you spread both sides of the ham slice with mustard.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the top side and add pineapple chunks with pineapple juice.
- Fold foil into an envelope, crimping all edges securely.
- Repeat with second foil
- Cook for 6 minutes per side on top of charcoal gray coals.