Hawaiian Chicken Packets
- 6-8 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bottle sweet and sour sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- On heavy squares of aluminum foil, lay the chicken, then cover with pineapple,
green peppers and top with sweet and sour sauce.
- Wrap well, and cook in coals until
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes