- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn or green beans, drained
- Salt, pepper and margarine to taste
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- Divide meat into 4 patties.
- Place meat patty in each of 4 lightly greased 1-pound coffee cans.
- Top each patty with 3 tomato slices, 1/4 of the corn, salt, pepper
and dot of margarine.
- Cover each tightly with heavy-duty foil.
- Place cans 3 - 4 inches from hot coals.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir baking mix and milk to a soft dough.
- Drop dough by spoonsful into each can.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes; cover, then cook 10 minutes longer.