- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, sliced in 1/4-inch thick
- Form hamburger patties and put one patty, with individual servings of whole carrots,
sliced potatoes and sliced onions, on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Brush everything with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil over food and place on charcoal or open fire.
- Cook for one hour, turning every 15 minutes.
Chicken can be substituted for the ground beef.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes