- 1 (18-inch) square heavy duty foil
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons popcorn
- Melted butter
- Cut foil into four squares.
- In the center of each square, place one teaspoon
oil and one tablespoon popcorn.
- Bring the four corners of foil to the center, making
pouch like hobo knapsack.
- Seal edges well.
- With string, tie corners of each pouch
to long-handled barbeque tool or green stick.
- Place pouch directly on hot coals
and shake often until corn is popped.
- Carefully open pouch and season popcorn with
melted butter and salt.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.