- 4 (1 pound) coffee cans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Margarine or butter
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/3 cup milk
- Shape meat into 4 patties; place 1 patty in each of 4 lightly greased coffee
- Top each patty with 3 tomato slices and 1/4 can of corn.
- Salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- Cover each can with aluminum foil.
- Place cans on grill 3 to 4 inches
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir Bisquick and milk together.
- Drop by spoonsful into each can.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cover; cook 10 minutes longer.