Meatloaf in an Onion
- Use your favorite meatloaf recipe.
- Slice 6 large peeled onions in half and remove centers.
- Spoon meat mixture into half of the onion halves.
- Top with the other half.
- Place each filled onion on a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bring ends of foil up over onion and fold tightly.
- Cook on coals for 14 to 20 minutes on each side.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes