This recipe uses 2 cupcake tins and 2 reflector ovens.
- 2 (10-count) cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup granulated or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare and heat oven for moderate heat, about 15-20 hot coals (350-375 degrees F).
- In small cook pot, melt butter over warm coals of cook stove.
- Open biscuit cans and separate biscuits.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Dip each biscuit into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar.
- Place biscuit in each cupcake cup and sprinkle with nuts.
- Place pans in ovens and bake about 10-15 minutes, until buns are golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.