Mountain Man Breakfast
- 1 package shredded cheese (your choice)
- 2 packages hash browns
- 1 1/2 dozen eggs
- 1 jar bacon bits or 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Spices, as desired
- Add oil to preheated Dutch oven.
- Brown hash browns.
- While hash browns are browning, mix the eggs and bacon bits together. Season with desired spices.
- When hash browns are done, add the egg mixture on top of hash browns in the Dutch oven.
- Bake until eggs start to set then add the cheese to top.
- Put lid on and let the cheese melt.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.