Mushroom Soup Meatballs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Ground meat
- Dried onions
- Basil, thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Shape ground meat, onions and spices into meatballs.
- Fry in a cast iron skillet over a campfire until done.
- Add one can mushroom soup, diluted with 1/2 can of water to skillet.
- Cook until soup is liquid.
- Serve over toast, or egg noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes