One Pot Chicken-Rice-Stuffing Dinner
- 1 large can chicken
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 cup 5 minute rice
- 1 cube bouillon
- Salt and pepper
- A few fresh veggies or dried mushrooms, if desired
- Put the stuffing mix, rice, bouillon, salt, pepper and vegetables, if desired,
in zip-type bags.
- At the campsite, cook the bouillon with about one quart of water (depends on
the desired consistency of the dish).
- Add the rice and spices mix, let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and veggies and after a minute or so the stuffing
mix. Let it sit for a few more minutes until the breadcrumbs are soft enough.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes