One-Pot Enchilada Casserole
- 2 tablespoons chili powder mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
- 1 small can chicken, tuna or other meat
- 4 cups water
- 12 ounces corn chips, crumbled
- 4 to 6 ounces cheese
- Before you leave home, combine the chili powder mix, dried onion and sun-dried
tomatoes in a plastic bag.
- At the campsite, bring the water to boil, then add the mix and canned
meat. Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the crumbled corn chips and cheese. Stir until the chips are
moistened, then serve.