Peach Cobbler in a Can
- Remove the entire paper label from a can of sliced peaches
- Open the can and pour the syrup out into a cup.
- Sprinkle several tablespoons of dry Jiffy
Yellow Cake Mix onto the peaches in the can.
- Pour just a little of the syrup back
over the peaches and dry cake mix.
- Replace the lid on the can and then place the
can onto a grate over a hot campfire.
- Let the cobbler cook for about 10 to 15 minutes,
until the crust is crumbly and the peaches are bubbly.
- You can eat the cobbler out
of the can with a spoon or pour onto a plate to share!
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.