- 4 pieces pita bread
- 2 cups pizza sauce (1/2 cup per pita)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (1/2 cup per pita)
- Topping of your choice: mushrooms, green bell peppers, pre-cooked sausage, pepperoni
- Aluminum foil
- Slice pita bread three quarters of the way through.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom layer of the pita bread.
- Put in toppings and top with cheese.
- Close pita and wrap with foil.
- Cook over coals until hot (approximately 20 minutes).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes