Polish Sausage and Yellow Rice
- 1 loop Polish sausage
- 1 bag or box yellow rice mix
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- In a Dutch oven, pour recommended amounts of water required for the rice mix.
- Add the mushrooms and onion.
- Cut the Polish sausage into 1 1/2 inch pieces
and add to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the rice to the pot and cover, following
the directions on the package to cook the rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes