- 1 large can raspberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 can 7-Up, divided
- Cooking oil
- 1 (12-inch) Dutch oven
- 1 bag Kingsford charcoal
- Mix cake following directions using 1/2 of 7-Up for part of liquid and 4 eggs.
- Mix pie filling and remaining 1/2 can 7-Up and pour into Dutch oven. Carefully
pour cake mix batter on top of raspberries (do not mix).
- Place 8 coals on top of Dutch oven and 6 coals on bottom. Check cobbler with a wooden pick after 20 minutes.
- Serve cobbler with Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.