- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 jar salsa
- Wrap each piece of chicken in a foil "envelope."
- Pour salsa over chicken and seal foil tightly.
- Place over fire and cook for 40 minutes.
- If you don't have a grill over the fire, place on a rock near the fire, but
not directly in the flames and cook for the same amount of time, turning every 10
to 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes