Sweet Peach Pits
- 1 peach
- Brown sugar
- Butter or margarine
- Cut peach in half; remove and discard pit.
- Put peach onto a square of aluminum foil, both halves facing up.
- Put a large pat of butter or margarine into each hollow.
- Add brown sugar, making sure to cover the open peach halves.
- Add marshmallows to hollow.
- Put peach halves together, add a little more brown sugar, wrap aluminum
foil around it, making sure it's completely covered.
- Put into the coals just inside the fire.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.