Taco Burger and Potato Packets
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen southern-style hash-brown potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Heat grill.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, taco seasoning mix and milk;
mix well. Shape mixture into four 4-inch patties.
- In medium bowl, combine frozen potatoes and soup; blend well.
- Cut four 18 x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place 1 patty on each; top with
1/4 of potato mixture.
- Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing
room for heat expansion.
- When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat,
on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals, or on campfire grill over medium
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until burgers are no longer pink in center, rearranging
packets several times during cooking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes