Taco Burger and Potato Packets
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen southern-style hash-brown potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Heat grill.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, taco seasoning mix and milk;
mix well. Shape mixture into four 4-inch patties.
- In medium bowl, combine frozen potatoes and soup; blend well.
- Cut four 18 x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Place 1 patty on each; top with
1/4 of potato mixture.
- Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing
room for heat expansion.
- When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat,
on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals, or on campfire grill over medium
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until burgers are no longer pink in center, rearranging
packets several times during cooking.