Thai Turkey Packets
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 cups packaged prepared julienned carrots and cabbage
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- Heat coals on grill.
- Cut tenderloins crosswise into 3/4-inch slices.
- Divide evenly among 4 sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil, 18 x 12 inches.
- Top each with equal
amounts of carrot mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over each packet.
- Seal with double folds.
- Grill, covered, 4-5 inches from medium high heat 15-20 minutes
or until turkey is fully cooked and vegetables are tender.
Source: Betty Crocker's Picnics and Potlucks
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes