Tinfoil Monkey Bread
A sweet treat that is perfect around the campfire. The bread can be baked in an oven as well.
- 6 Rhodes AnyTime!® Cinnamon Rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 tablespoons brown sugar
- Let Cinnamon Rolls thaw for 15 minutes.
- Lay out a 12 x 16-inch sheet of tinfoil. Cut two cinnamon rolls into
eighths. Roll dough pieces in butter, then in sugar. Place on the tinfoil
and enclose completely. Repeat twice with remaining rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or over the hot coals of a fire
for 25-30 minutes; turning every 5 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 min | Bake Time: 25-35 min | Servings: 3
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes