Trail Mix on Sticks
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sunflower nuts
- 10 wooden sticks with rounded ends
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Heat marshmallows and butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly,
until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, raisins and nuts until evenly coated.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Shape into 2-inch balls.
- Insert wooden stick into middle of each ball.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store balls wrapped in plastic wrap.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.