Trail Mix on Sticks
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sunflower nuts
- 10 wooden sticks with rounded ends
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Heat marshmallows and butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly,
until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, raisins and nuts until evenly coated.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
into 2-inch balls.
- Insert wooden stick into middle of each ball.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store balls wrapped in plastic wrap.