S'mores are the standard for camping trips, but these fruit s'mores bring the
tropics and are anything but standard.
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 (3-inch) soft molasses cookies
- 1 large mango, peeled pitted and sliced
- Caramel sauce, (optional)
- Coconut, toasted (optional)
- Macadamia nuts, chopped (optional)
- Toast marshmallows on long metal skewers over hot coals until golden brown on
the outside and soft on the inside.
- Place marshmallows on four cookies (2 marshmallows per cookie) and top with mango
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with coconut and nuts, as desired.
- Top with remaining cookies.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.