S'mores are the standard for camping trips, but these fruit s'mores bring the
tropics and are anything but standard.
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 3-inch soft molasses cookies
- 1 large mango, peeled pitted
- caramel sauce, (optional)
- coconut, toasted (optional)
nuts, chopped (optional)
- Toast marshmallows on long metal skewers over hot coals until golden brown on
the outside and soft on the inside.
- Place marshmallows on four cookies (2 marshmallows per cookie) and top with mango
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with coconut and nuts, as desired.
- Top with remaining cookies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.